Pages

Friday Music Night

Your Imaginary Friends
Friday night the other week was one of those rare times when I exercise my "strong will" in a come what may fashion. So take one socially awkward person (aka me) to a bar (where everyone seems to know everyone), alone, with just a camera, and some really good music, and you'll have summarized the night.

Your Imaginary Friends

Your Imaginary Friends

Taken By Cars

Chocolate Grass

Flying Ipis
Though most of my friends would disagree (I don't understand why), I'm actually painfully shy. True story, I nearly passed out one time when I was asked to get into a crowd and take a video of their reactions to whatever's going on on stage for work. And my hermit-like life didn't do much to change that. This wasn't the first time I went solo to see a band (or ten) play tho. At some point this girl's got to get used to this.

Flying Ipis

Flying Ipis

Autotelic

Autotelic

I've set this date for gig night anyway, and it's been a while since I've been to one. And you have no idea how much of a relief it was to see someone I know.

Taken By Cars
Your Imaginary Friends

Taken By Cars

And pretty surreal having a little chat with someone from your favorite band! I've mastered the art of internal chaos, so despite the calm exterior, I've been le freaking out for days. Please don't judge me.

Flying Ipis

Flying Ipis

Work's been pretty hectic this week, but I'm finally getting some time to check out all these bands' pages and possibly getting a copy of their album when I get the chance.

Autotelic

Library Kids

Can't wait to have another gig night, this time with friends. I mean it's great and all, but there's only so much loner awkwardness one can handle.

Autotelic

Library Kids

Flying Ipis

No comments:

Post a Comment