Pages

Currently Raving: Bastille


I first heard of Bastille in an episode of The Vampire Diaries, and that few seconds of Oblivion was all it took for me to be in love. I just bought a copy of his recent album Bad Blood in the wee hours while checking out their album streaming event. It's got a music video for Pompeii which is as great as the song itself.

Today's the last day for the album streaming event, and your last (three) chances to get your reviews in and have it featured in the video to be released soon. I'll be checking out the stream again tomorrow, time zone's perks, at 3am.


I might get the extended version too (which should be a no-brainer), but I already got the standard version. If you're curious about the album and find the screen/stream times a bit inconvenient, you can check out their album sampler below.


You can get Bad Blood via iTunes, and if it's not available in your country, you can always go to their website and buy from there. You can sign in to join the album streaming event at www.bastillebastille.com/albumstream.

No comments:

Post a Comment