Pages

No rest for the wicked + life updates!

I haven't had a proper break for a while now, and I've been half-working through the holidays. Clearly, when it rains, it pours, and the "no work" season is over. I'm still attacking the monstrosity that is my workload, filled with passion projects, collaborations, paid projects, and personal work. One of which, although quite overdue, is still in the works:


Every year, I do make a habit of posting charts of what I've listened to the past year. I got a little ambitious this year and decided to create a video infographic of it. Unfortunately, work poured in, and I just had no time to make one in time for the New Year. The gif is just a little teaser, a bit of proof that it is coming really soon, and that I'm working on it.

I've also started working on a little "passion project", filming every chance I get during weekend. Nothing's certain for it yet, because I've almost decided to shelf it just yesterday. If there was one thing I learned from last year, it's that editing isn't just for papers, or photos, or even videos. Sometimes you have to edit yourself and what you choose to do, to make sure you achieve that end result you're aiming for. Fortunately, I won't be filming for it this weekend, because of work and deadlines. The sudden downpour of work is something I'll have to get used to at some point because right now I feel like I'm breathing underwater and just trying to stay afloat.

A couple of exciting collaborations are also happening this month, and I can't wait to finally share them! One thing I'm most excited about is working with a local designer. I do have a love affair with fashion, and sometimes it does scare me that I've reached that point where I can name the designer of an outfit some person on telly is wearing. Me, the girl who (half) purposefully dressed dreadfully until her 20's can now tell who wears who. But yes, anything fashion excites me. A (long overdue) collaboration with a clothing store is also happening real soon, and I can't wait!

It's been shoot after shoot after meeting after shoots the last few weeks er...months, and now there is so much video editing and photo retouching work I'm trying to catch up on. As you can see, I only have that gif to entertain you in this post. But better busy with work that having no work at all. For now, I can't wait to finally get that infographic video done and uploaded!

No comments:

Post a Comment