Pages

Favorites of 2012: New Favorites

It's been an insane last few weeks and it's bound to keep that steady pace, so I don't have anything Christmas-themed to post this year. Which is rather unfortunate, but how does one top a fabulous Jerome Salaya Ang dress from last year? I have, however, prepared a series of year-end music posts leading to a pretty grand finish. Stay tuned, because the wait should be worth it.

Kicking off this series of year-end posts is a playlist of my favorite recently discovered artists. I haven't put much effort towards the end of the year to look for new artists and new music, but the ones I do know now are pretty awesome. Some of them even give free music!


Any music acts you've recently found out this year that's worth sharing?

No comments:

Post a Comment