Pages

Currently Raving: And the Giraffe

I'm currently having a Bon Iver phase right now, going for dreamy string tracks the past few weeks. I discovered And the Giraffe in the magical realm of twitter, when I got a notification that And the Giraffe followed me. With a name that cute, why would I ignore it? Their music though, is nothing but cute. It's beautiful and eargasmic, and they have their album free for download on bandcamp! Bless their souls. But if you happen to love them, it wouldn't hurt to give them a little something for the sheer joy their music will give you.


I have Underground Love on repeat at the moment. And yes, I am singing along to it. It's so good. So beautiful, I can't help it. Yes, I also have it on my phone so I can listen to it wherever I am. Sometimes, all it takes is one song to make me fall in love. And if this track has you smitten as much as I am, go give them some love on facebook, youtube, and twitter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment