Pages

Staycation: Light Reading


On staycation over the long weekend? Fret not, you're not alone. What's great about staying in the city over long holidays is that the streets are empty. Everyone makes the mass exodus to the nearest beach and pool out there that where you are is basically a better option. I'll be staying home, as usual, spending time with my family and friends, and get on some light reading.

  1. The Little Black Book of Style - Nina Garcia 
  2. Computer Arts: After Effects
  3. Nina Garcia's Lookbook
  4. The Architecture of Happiness - Alain de Botton
  5. The One Hundred - Nina Garcia
  6. A Game of Thrones - G. R. R. Martin
  7. The Style Strategy - Nina Garcia 
Since getting my copy of Game of Thrones, I've enforced dedicating an hour a day to reading it. Which isn't much, but I'd like to make it a habit. Here are a couple of books and a magazine to keep me company on my alone time. Given that I stay away from my computer. We've been inseperable for quite some time now.

Any book/books you're looking forward to diving into over the long weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment