Pages

Currently Raving: Grouplove

I've had the Gigamesh remix of Tongue Tied on repeat not so long ago, but it was only recently that I finally got my hands on their EP. And just like that, I am in love.
I love the remixed version of it better, if you ask me. But that doesn't mean I don't love the album version of it any less! For some reason, having their album on repeat today makes me want to go on a roadtrip. Their songs are just perfect for it, no? It's the wanderlust. I have it again.

Anyway, you might not have heard of the band, but you've most probably heard their music anyway. With a couple of their songs used in TV spots and popular TV shows like Gossip Girl, Chuck, and The Secret Circle. Here's a few of my favorites from Never Trust A Happy Song. But trust me, picking favorites from this album is tough.

You can listen to the rest of their album, and more on Grouplove's website. If you like them as much as I do, they're also on Facebook and Twitter, so go click, follow, and say hey!


No comments:

Post a Comment