Pages

Sweet February

February is proving to be a work-filled month. And I hope I'm not jinxing it by saying that. But the first three weeks of it won't have me idle in any way. Which is very good. Sadly, I may have to push back a few plans, specifically my new collection. One I was hoping I'd get all my pieces done before the month ends, but I guess that's no longer feasible. For the lack of photo shoots last month, I've made up for it with a super fast shoot with Josh, Meg, Martha, Tasha, and Erica. Here are a few outtakes.


I'll be working on the videos soon. Which hopefully wouldn't be long. My little camera (which isn't really little) hasn't had this much action in quite a while, so I'm happy and very grateful that I get to shoot a LOT these past few days. To keep the rest of us occupied, have any of you seen these videos?

In case you don't know, I LOVE COLDPLAY. And I really really love their new album. And this music video for Charlie Brown is perfect.
This makes me want to be in a rave. And a few Coldplay shows. Keeping my fingers crossed that if they do decide to have a show in Singapore, I'll be there to see it. Although it would be insanely better if they invade Manila, yes? I already have a fund for it. I kid you not.

So yesterday was a sporting event I have always heard but never bothered to watch. Sorry. But this OK Go video for Chevy on Superbowl was amazeballs.
Leave it to these guys to do something insane on video. And I mean that in a good way. They've certainly gone a long long way from their treadmills, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment