Pages

So Japa-NICE

From my fascination with anime as a kid, to my current love for Kimmidolls, there's no doubt that there's something about the Japanese that always has my love. I love Japan. I love their culture, their art, and everything else that makes them interesting and different. And that includes the daring ones at Harajuku. Oh what I'd give to be there and document the street style!

Sadly, I'm not there, and I don't think I'll be able to go to Japan anytime soon, despite my crazy bouts of wanderlust, but I can totally settle for these.







Aren't they adorable?!?!? I want them all. I saw them at Muji last night, and I am definitely collecting them. But...if anyone would give me one of those sets for the holidays, my birthday included, (hahaha...how shameless!), that would be awesome. Really. Had I seen them sooner, I would've included them in my wishlist.

No comments:

Post a Comment