Pages

Eleven Eleven Project

So many things are happening tomorrow! Sadly, I have nothing planned for it. Also, I am currently chained to my desk with all these deadlines and things to do. But! I'm definitely making time for this.

You can participate by signing up and getting creative on the day itself. There are eleven topics for you to choose from. And if you're feeling extra creative, you can make something out of all eleven! I'm thinking of taking pictures that day with my plastic lens. And maybe make a short video with it too. Possibly. I'm already getting ideas on what to do tomorrow.

For more information on the 11Eleven project, you can check out their website, or like their facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete