Pages

The annual shameless wishlist

Every year, I get asked by the same 2-3 people to make a wishlist. I'm not sure if it's just for kicks, but I gladly oblige anyway. Every year. Because I find it fun compiling things and seeing with my own eyes how many things in this world I'd like to have. So. Much. Stuff!

  1. These Lomo Camera Keychains are all kinds of cute. I've got this love affair with film photography for about a year now, and I don't think it's going anywhere. These mini versions of the real thing would be great to have while I work on getting the actual cameras. teehee
  2. Kimmidolls. Because I collect those kyootsie little things. They're little pieces of happiness everywhere I go. I have a couple in my room, my bag, and my office table. I love them.
  3. As my friends and my other tumblr blog (yes, I have two) would reveal to you, I currently have a thing for studs and spikes. And I've been at it for months! Any piece of bag, necklace, or bracelet (not rings, as I have fat fingers) that's studded or spiked will have much of my love.
  4. I am well aware of how HOT it is in Manila, but if I could afford this Burberry Prorsum studded leather jacket, then obviously I can also afford to lock myself in an air conditioned room to simulate the weather in Siberia. I've been wanting to get my hands on this one for months now.
  5. The Millie (teal) and Betsy (mustard) bags from Jo Totes are so kyooot! And deceiving too! Who would think that they're camera bags? Exactly what I want/need, since my zebra camera bag is ready to die on me. Not really, but the front pocket is.
This time, I've mixed the possible (any piece of accessory with spikes) and the impossible (the Burberry Prorsum Spiked leather jacket). Hey, it's my WANT list and it will never be complete without those things I know I'll never have but I'd ask for anyway. I really really want that jacket. Whoever decides to donate one to me will forever have my love.

No comments:

Post a Comment