Pages

Philippine Fashion Week: Veejay Floresca

There is only one word to describe Veejay Floresca's show: PERFECTION. Definitely one of the shows I really look forward to every season. The cut outs, the leather and lace, and the flowy pieces had me gasping every single time.













And I loved the music they used for the show. Almost like a male Lykke Li. The styling was fabulous! I loved the glasses the models all had. There's a part of me that's wondering whether or not they could see tho. I very much fancy the suits and shirts.






And notice the shirt they used as a skirt! I've seen it before, but it doesn't make it any less clever. I actually liked seeing it done on the runway.

Been a huge fan since I saw his dresses on Preview, long before he got in on the first season of Project Runway Philippines. He's definitely gone a long way, and there is so much more goodness coming at the rate that he's going.

No comments:

Post a Comment