Pages

Prettify Me

Over the weekend, I got the chance to take lots of behind the scenes photos for day-one of Nina Dumpa's Make-up for Personal use workshop. Honestly, I feel so blessed to be there and learn a thing or two about putting on make-up. As you may or may not know, I am crap at putting make-up on. Some dudes actually put on eye make-up better than I do.; But enough about me and my make-up application insecurities, and more on that day's workshop!

There were quite a few make-up myths that were busted that day. As well as a few tips and tricks I tried the moment I got home. It feels good to be in touch with my kikay (girly) side. I might actually sign up for one of those classes soon. I think it's a must. I love how she made each participant really glow that day. A little know-how really goes a long way.

If you're interested to attend one of her workshops, you can visit Nina's facebook page for more details. Trust me, it's so worth it.

Btw, is it just me or is this reminiscent of that behind the scenes shoot THE Russel James had for ANTM?

No comments:

Post a Comment