Pages

Favorite Covers of 2013

I have a love-hate relationship with covers. It's mostly a sheer dislike for bad boring covers taking precious airtime on radio, and pure love for covers that sounds so much better than the original. The ones that make a song I normally can't stand, suddenly sound so good. BBC Radio 1 is like the haven for great covers. I probably should compile these to have on repeat from time to time, no?


I'd caption every single video I've put in on this list, but that'll take time out of hearing their gloriousness. And I wouldn't want that. It might be too soon to say, but I think everything Bastille touches turns to gold. Like Ellie Goulding. Feel free to put your headphones on and enjoy this on your well deserved holiday break.


x
Henri

No comments:

Post a Comment