Pages

The rage playlist

Going through some interesting times right now, and  what better way to go than to listen to some angst-filled music? Over the long weekend I've kept my headphones on with the volume up playing a whole lot of Paramore, Anberlin, Metric, and Thirty Seconds to Mars. These are some of the songs I keep on repeat, on top of concert playlists normally on heavy rotation, everytime I'm feeling angsty.


Chvrches may seem out of place, but I particularly love the line "I will be a gun and it's you I'll come for" in Gun. It's a nice take on Attack's theme. Sometimes no matter what you do, people will always find reasons to bring you down. Sometimes there are battles that aren't entirely yours to fight. The best way to keep going is to keep your eye on the prize. And never forget that family isn't just the people you're bound to by blood. It's the people who will share your joy at the tiniest of victories, and will have your back at the roughest of times. These are the people you keep close and fight for. Hopefully work wraps up early this week. I'm pretty antsy and I need some live music in my life. Preferably with some Sandwich and Flying Ipis. The louder the music, the better.

x
Henri

No comments:

Post a Comment