Pages

Rock Stage; Fête dela Musique

Everything's been a little hectic the last week and so this week is all about catching up. Got to attend my first Fête the other week, and decided to catch the Rock Stage at SaGuijo. It was quite the experience as the crowd gave less space for bands than the crowd did on Terno Inferno. But hey, some of them were there precisely for their favorite bands and I was there waiting for mine. Although I am not kidding with the space. Some gave almost no room for some of the band members to play.

Gracenote












Mr. Bones


Salamin









But I do take it as a good sign. From what I've seen that night, the local music scene is very much alive, with many young and impressive bands emerging. That week was very music-centered and I've never had one before. I'll be sharing photos from other gig nights in the coming days.

x
Henri

No comments:

Post a Comment