Pages

Sabs Hernandez

Through Miss PLPify, I've had the pleasure of meeting and working with the awesome Sabs Hernandez. Recently, I got to see her in action as I shot some behind the scenes video from one of her shoots to be used as a landing page video for her website.


What I love about shooting behind the scenes video is that I get to learn so much while working. I know I keep joking about how much of a boy I am, but that's only because I usually can't be bothered putting on makeup and "getting pretty". Although I do make the bi-annual exception to my laziness. But it's great to learn by observing how the pros do things and what this and that is for and how things work. Sometimes you just have to absorb every information you can get because you'll never know when they'll come in handy. Like the proper way to do a ponytail. Or a chignon. Or why you have to dab foundation on your hand before putting it on your face.

And back to the video. To be honest, I missed doing that effect I did with her signature. Not enough animated sketches for work, I guess. Last time I did that was for architectural drawings, and that was as fun as it was tedious! So animating signatures are easy peasy.  Anyway, do visit her website to see more of her work.

No comments:

Post a Comment