Pages

Burdang Taal: Edgar San Diego

Embroidery by hand was something we had to do for home economics in high school, and it was one of those school projects that had me searching for middle ground. Because I cannot sew to save my life. Let alone embroider. A toddler may do an even better job at it than me. The fascination with embroidery by hand is something I don't find surprising at all. Especially in the hands of people who've been doing it for the most of their lives, as a craft passed down from generation to generation. And seeing the pieces some of these designers have created, I just can't help but stare in awe. After taking a photo, of course.


Here are my favorite collections from the show. Starting with Edgar San Diego.








More than the rich gowns, I loved the headpieces on the models. I also quite like the Japanese vibe I get from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment