Pages

The xx's Coexist

One quick short post about this. Because no words can describe what's going through my head right now other than this: the wait was worth it. It's like we've been waiting ages for a new album off this trio and they certainly made sure the wait was not in vain. Here's a first listen on NPR:


The xx's new album, Coexist, comes out Sept. 11.
Photo from NPR | Click this photo for the playlist
The new album will be out on the 12th on our local time zone, or the 11th in the Europe/US time zone. I can't wait to get my hands on this. Makes me wish I had a vinyl player and good speakers, because imagine how amazing this would sound?


This is a better site to listen to the entire album. Because look at that image! It's so cool to see where they're streamed and shared the most. You can try it for yourself here, or check it out below.


Do you love the new album as much as I do? And isn't this visualizer great?

No comments:

Post a Comment