Pages

November wishlist


And here it is! The annual wishlist filled with fun things and hints of shamelessness. Although I think I've mentioned a lot of kyoot things. I also wanted to include a puppy or a bunny on that list, but I know well enough I can't have one in this house. Long story. Anyway, I've included two festivals on the list because their lineup's always so good. Rock AM Ring already announced their lineup and I've been spazzing as I read it. Four of my favorite bands will be playing, plus a bunch of other bands I'm familiar with. I've finally set up a concert fund, and I'm just hoping and praying it holds because it looks like it's world tour season next year. And what's a wishlist from me without any cameras? Some things about me never change. Links to these things below. Also, I'm always open to donations to my concert and festival fund. I know, how shameless. :P

  1. Classic Mini Digital Camera via Photojojo
  2. Charles Albert Obsidian Ring
  3. Up Dharma Down Capacities 12" vinyl
  4. Karen Walker Number One Black
  5. Turntable via Modcloth
  6. Diana F+ Zebra
  7. Bird ring via Etsy
  8. Lollapalooza 3-day Pass
  9. Rock AM Ring


No comments:

Post a Comment