Pages

Collection crush: Karla Spetic FW 2012

It's a normal occurrence for me to have a crush on a garment or two, or get obsessed with a certain look or style, but it doesn't happen very often that I'd dig almost every piece off a designer's collection. But mix pop art, some sheer pieces, and a bit of animal print, and you'll have me right in.


Rawr.

The coat + the pop-art tights = <3 
LOVE the yellow top. It would be the pop of color my all black closet would need.


Would totally wear this dress. With a belt. And my trusty nude pumps.

HUGE crush on these dresses. And the shoes are perfect. I'd want those too.

I'm not really into pieces that are too girly, which is probably why I rarely wear dresses these days. But if I had to wear a dress, it better be from this collection. What I love about her collection is that these are the kinds of clothes that I actually would wear. On the street.

Photos from trendland.com

No comments:

Post a Comment