Pages

Triad, spikes, and rock and roll

In celebration of the Mars 300 show tonight (or today, depending on what time zone you're at), I have scheduled this unnaturally early post. Yes, I am still not over 30 Seconds to Mars, and for good reason. Reason which I will not bore you with, so I'm posting photos of what remains of my triad shirt from one of my shoots last month.




Model - Iya C | Hair and Makeup by Miss A | Styling - Roko Arceo

I don't know how I'll deal with the silence once the band goes on a break, but I'm sure I'll manage. I've never been so attached to anything since The Lord of The Rings, and my friends can tell you how so greatly attached to it I am still.

Thank you for the inspiration, influence, friends, and the random things that turn my frown upside down. So here's to years and years more of being emotionally attached to the band, their music, the echelon, and everyone who made everything about everything awesome. See you at the VyRT in a few hours!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment